a collection of daily paintings and drawings

Friday, December 26, 2014

DWELL ON DREAMS. Can one feel good about themselve, but still want to improve?


A merry day after Christmas, and I'm back to work; planning what New Years resolutions to resurrect from last year. Diet, exercise, and a tidier house are usually on the list, and I can honestly say I am getting better at these things. Isn't that what life is after all? A big self-improvement workshop? 

Dwell on Dreams
oil on linen 4 x 4"
$75

2 comments:

  1. I could have written this post myself, as I usually have pretty much the same resolutions every year. I think I'm getting better at things, but sometimes it is a real struggle achieving balance. Wishing you all the best in the coming year. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Sherry. I suspect that we will always be struggling to achieve balance in life, but so far it hasn't been a bad way to live, so I'm going to keep at it.

    ReplyDelete